Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hot Topic Fauxnad & Konad Plate M63

Good evening, Dear Reader!

My OPI Shrek nail polishes arrived today, but I'm just not up for swatching, so I figured I'd show them to you one at a time as Nails of the Day.  In the meantime, I thought I'd show you yesterday and today's Nails of the Day so they don't get lost in the shuffle because I especially like them.

Yesterday was Nubar Black with Hot Pink accent ring fingers, and I used two patterns from a Hot Topic fauxnad plate on them.

Hot Topic Fauxnad with Nubar Black & Hot Pink
Hot Topic Fauxnad over Nubar Black & Hot Pink, Two Coats Each

Today, I've worn OPI's Jade is the New Black with some of the old black added to it from Konad plates M63 and M19.  I used three coats of the OPI.

Konad M63 & M19 with OPI Jade is the New Black
Konad M63 & M19 over OPI Jade is the New Black, Three Coats

I thought that one turned out really nicely.

Now that I've caught you up on recent NOTD's, I'll be wearing OPI Shrek colors for the next six days to show you those.  Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment