Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Revlon Gum Drop & Konad Plate M59

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's mani is Revlon Gum Drop, which I put on yesterday morning, and today I added a couple of patterns from Konad plate M59 using two different, vivid Konad Special Polishes.

Gum Drop took four coats to be even and opaque for me, and does not have the best dry time.  However, my nails still smell like gum drops, 24 hours and two coats of top coat later.  To it, I added the cascading hearts pattern to the cuticle in Psyche Pink and the "Lovely" heart pattern in Violet Pearl.  Way over the top cutesy, I know, but I figured having nails that smell like gum drops gives me license for that...

Revlon Gum Drop and Konad Plate M59
Revlon Gum Drop & Konad Plate M59

Revlon Gum Drop with Konad Plate M59, Closer View
Revlon Gum Drop & Konad Plate M59, Closer View
I also got good word from the South African nail polish distrubutor overnight - he did use my pictures, and they'll be included in full page ads in Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Vogue there in addition to the billboards.  He'll be sending me the ads in the next day or two, and I'll show them to you when they arrive.  

That's what I know this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment