Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nubar Isis Purple & Water Decals

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm on the road today, but thought I'd just give you a peek at my travel manicure. I like to wear fun manis when I see my good friends (also since I'll be stuck with it for a few days), so that's what I did for today.

I started with some of my Kiss water decals, this time paying attention to making sure the designs are all going in the same direction on each hand (I'll get a handle on these things yet!). I looked at a few options to go under them, and settled on Nubar Isis Purple. I did a heavy coat of ridge filling base coat (to fill in the trouble spots where the Zoya Matte Velvet ate the overlay on my left hand), two coats of Isis Purple, one of Diamont, the decals, and another coat of Diamont to seal the decals. All done! It's actually a pretty nice mani for under twenty minutes' effort, if I do say so myself...

Nubar Nail Polish
Nubar Nail Polish Bottle

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment