Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CNY Mugged on the Six Train

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a real classic for you that I don't think I've shown you before: Carolyn New York's Mugged on the Six Train. Unfortunately, I've heard reports lately of nightmarish customer service issues with CNY, so if you like it, now might not be the time to buy.

It's a classic vampy purply red, and this is thre coats over a base with a top coat. CNY's have a good formula and great brush, so it went on really well.

CNY Nail Polish
CNY Nail Polish Bottle

It's darker and not quite as shimmery in indoor lighting, but it looks so good in the sun that I had to take the pictures in sunlight.

On an entirely unrelated note, check out my dad at Woodlines. I'm really proud of him!

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment