Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jill Stuart #25 Midnight Dazzle

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a little pretty from The Vault to show you. It's one I got from Japan and absolutely fell in love with: Jill Stuart Midnight Dazzle (#25). It's a purple base with purple and hot pink glitter that's as smooth as glass, and is lightly scented of baby powder and lilacs. Lightly scented, though, not Anna Sui scented, where I get a headache from the overwhelming smell of roses. It's just right (it's Baby Bear's polish of choice!).

Here's two coats with a top coat.

Jill Stuart Nail Polish
Jill Stuart Nail Polish Bottle

See the reflection of the light off of it? That shows just how smooth it is. Also, check out the ornate bottle - it even has a matching fake gemstone on the top. There is simply nothing I do not love about this one other than if I want her sisters, I have to get them from Japan. I kept sniffing my nails when I wore it!

For the next couple of days, I'll be showing you pictures from The Vault. I'm going downstate to get a new place to live today. There's one I really have my heart set on, so please keep your well-mani'd fingers crossed for me!

This will be the first trip where I have not written a few days' posts in advance and scheduled them to publish, but with The Vault containing a few things you haven't seen yet, I figured there's no reason I can't just write in the morning as usual. My dad gets up as insanely early as I do - I got his crazy morning person genes, but I also have him to thank for my nails and my math genes, so I guess I can't get too resentful! We'll be up having coffee and talking physics, computers, math, and philosophy at this hour in the next few days, so my posts will be a little later than usual. My dad's great - he's the only person I know who enjoys a conversation about such geeky matters as much as I do! He's been a full time artist for the last 20 years, a wood sculptor, and is getting ready for a show right now. I should take a few pics to show you - it's some unbelievably cool stuff. In addition to my giant stash, I have to move a ton of fragile art since I claim a good third of his creations!

Well, I'm chatty and rambling this morning, but that's today's cool polish, the game plan for the rest of the week, and just about all I have for you for now. Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment