Thursday, June 11, 2009

L.A. Girls Heavy Metal & Pure Ice Heartbreaker

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have an L.A. Girls Rock Star nail polish to show you today, which Scrangie recently showed you bottle pictures of. This is two coats of Heavy Metal, a sparkly dark gunmetal grey.

L.A. Girls Nail Polish
L.A. Girls Rock Star Nail Polish Bottle

It's a good color on its own, but I thought I'd spice it up a bit with two coats of Pure Ice Heartbreaker.

Pure Ice Heartbreaker Nail Polish
Pure Ice Nail Polish Bottle

I'm really pleased with the layered effect, and it's a nice cheapo combination. The two bottles together are about $5, which evens out the Chanels I showed you yesterday (at least in my head!).

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Untl next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment