Monday, June 15, 2009

Ozotics Nail Polish #504

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I recently got some Ozotics nail polishes from Australia, and the first one I used is #504. I chose it because it has a really cool oil-slick looking duochrome effect in the bottle, but alas, not quite as much on the nail. It's definitely a duochrome, just not nearly as impressive on the nail as in the bottle. Sigh.

I used one coat of Ozotics Black Base, then two coats of #504 for this one. I had to go out on the balcony in the sun to make the duochrome show up - indoors, not so much.

Ozotics Nail Polish
Ozotics Nail Polish Bottle

I had really high hopes for this one, but I'm just not wowed. That's okay - I guess they're not all winners!

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment