Monday, June 29, 2009

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Emerald Amethyst

Good morning, Dear Reader!

My Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers is holding out without chips or tip wear (thank you, Diamont!), and I still didn't feel like using the sandblaster to remove it this morning, so today I have some old pictures for you. These are from last summer, of one of the best Sally Hansen Nails Prisms ever: Emerald Amethyst.

I'm assuming I used two coats over a black base. Here it is in various lighting to show all the colors.

Sally Hansen Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Nail Polish

Nail Prisms Nail Polish

Duochrome Nail Polish

That one's a classic. I can't imagine why Sally Hansen discontinued that line. If you have the good fortune of running into this one, snatch it up!

Here's the obligatory unrelated note (only one more day after today, I promise!): take a look at my dear ol' dad's work at Woodlines.

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment