Friday, June 19, 2009

Nubar Wildlife

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I just got around to doing a mani today, and I used a little pretty that just showed up this afternoon: Nubar's Wildlife. That's the sixth of the Going Green Collection that I didn't have for you when I showed you the rest, and since they're available now, I thought I'd show it to you.

The mani is a coat of ridgefiller, two coats of Wildlife, and one of Diamont. I took a zillion pictures because even the tiniest change in light makes this one look different. This is one hardcore Nubar duochrome!!!

Nubar Nail Polish Bottle

Nubar Green Nail Polish Bottle

Nubar Going Green Nail Polish Bottle

Nubar Going Green Fall Nail Polish Bottle

Nubar Going Green Collection Nail Polish Bottle

How's that for a killer duochrome, huh? I love it!

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment