Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crisis Averted (or Why Maggie Rocks)

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I said I was done for the day earlier, and thought I was, but I came home happy as can be! I knew there was a reason I love Maggie, my manicurist. She fixed me right up, and I think my nails are now better than before.

She did an uber-thin overlay using a layer of a base glue, sprinkling some powder over it, then a layer of sealer glue. Then a nice mani using OPI's Malaga Wine. I took pictures for you, but since we used In A Hurry top coat, my nails weren't fully dry when I got home and I smudged my thumb. However, my nails are nice and strong and smooth, so I don't mind one bit!

OPI Nail Polish
OPI Nail Polish Bottle

So I got to keep my nails today. Whoo hoo!

This time, I really am done. Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment