Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Water Marbling & Konad Skittles

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I overcame my fear of water marbling and gave it a shot.  I started with a base manicure of China Glaze Agent Lavender, then used Something Sweet, Re-Fresh Mint, Lemon Fizz, and some other polish I can't remember the name of offhand for the marbling.  Before I started with the water marbling, I put Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter in the skin around my nails with a Q-Tip, which helped a lot with clean up.  Here's my first attempt at it.

Water Marbling with China Glaze Pastels

I just finished today's Nails of the Day, which is a skittles manicure using Nubar's California Dreamin' Collection with Konad plate S9 in Konad White and Green Special Polishes.  Here she is...

Skittles Manicure with Konad

That's all for this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment