Thursday, May 13, 2010

China Glaze Shocking Pink & Plate BM13

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I decided the play with the spider web pattern on Bundle Monster Plate BM13 this afternoon, and thought I'd give you a peek.  I stamped it in Konad Black Pearl over a base of China Glaze Shocking Pink, a great neon.  Shocking Pink took 4 coats to be totally even and opaque, but dried relatively quickly so it wasn't a problem.  I was done with the manicure, from removing old polish to adding top coat to the stamp, within half an hour.

China Glaze Shocking Pink Nail Polish & Bundle Monster Plate BM13
China Glaze Shocking Pink Nail Polish, Four Coats, and Bundle Monster Plate BM13

I considered adding the Konad spider to my ring nail, but I'm scared enough of spiders that I decided against it.  This is scary enough for me!

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment