Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Half n Half

It's 8.30pm and I've just woken up. I had an exam this morning so I stayed up revising until 4.30 and had to be up at 6.30, so when I came in I did my nails, watched Arrested Development and went back to bed (check the link for some chickeny goodness, haha. Sorry, I just love this show).

To do this manicure, I had to use guides. Now, I normally avoid these at all costs because they really bug me and I can do a neater job with less fuss free hand but I had to use them for this one to get the Konad to stay in the right place.
When I say guides, I mean hole reinforcers cut in half because they are so much cheaper. :D






Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: Barbara Daly Make Up - Velour
White: Stargazer 118 - White
Stripes: W7 - Black
Top Coat of NYC

Also, the wonderful KarenD at Frazzle Aniploish has tagged me with the sweet blog award and I will be working on tagging some of my favourite blogs as soon as I have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment