Saturday, May 29, 2010

Beauty UK or Beauty No-K?

I have a few Beauty UK polishes. They are only cheap - but some if the colours are nice - so they chip easily and are not amazing.
Since I am running out of my beloved NYC Top Coat, I need a new one that's not too expensive since I only ever wear it for a day and get through it really fast.
So, I bought Beauty UK's '2 in 1 Top Coat' which is fine as a base coat but rubbish as a top coat.
Last night, I finished my nails, with top coat, at least 30 minutes before bed but when I woke up, they were all scratched and dented. Since then, I've painted on the blue and added a coat of NYC.
You can see on the thumb where the polish has basically 'stretched' because the top coat didn't do its job and dry the polish underneath :(

So, basically, don't buy Beauty UK top coats :D


Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: Beauty UK - 36 Neon Blue
Konad Colour: NYC Glossies - 243B
Top Coat of Beauty UK
Blue: NYC Glossies 243B
Top Coat of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment