Friday, May 7, 2010

Old Favorite China Glaze Swatches

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This week, I also got a Head2Toe order replacing some old favorites, and I had great sunlight at the time, so I thought I'd swatch them for a rainy day when I had nothing new for you.  Today's that rainy day - I'm savoring OPI Damone Roberts 1968 too much to change it, so I'm keeping it today.

One of my very favorite China Glaze collections was the Rodeo Diva Collection, and four of the five pictures I have are from that, with the fifth being one I just like a lot.  Each is three coats in sunlight.

Seduce me is a purplish red jelly, and it's the one not from Rodeo Diva.

China Glaze Seduce Me
China Glaze Seduce Me Nail Polish, Three Coats

Red Stallion probably got the least attention in Rodeo Diva, but it's a great red with a gold shimmer that glows.

China Glaze Red Stallion
China Glaze Red Stallion Nail Polish, Three Coats

Rodeo Fanatic is a fantastic blue, a near-dupe for MAC Whirlwind.

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic
China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic Nail Polish, Three Coats

Gussied Up Green is a dark green shimmer that's like a new and improved OPI Jasper Jade.

China Glaze Gussied Up Green
China Glaze Gussied Up Green Nail Polish, Three Coats

Midnight Ride is a true love from this collection, a blackened purple.  In normal indoor lighting, it looks almost black.

China Glaze Midnight Ride Nail Polish, Three Coats

Those are some China Glazes I've shown you before, but I thought all were worth revisiting.  They're favorites for a reason!

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment