Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hard to Find OPI's, Part III

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Another day, another box of hard to find OPI's...  Today's batch is six black labelled OPI's, five of which were two coaters and the sixth a three coater, and all six pictures are of swatches.  I took the pictures early in the morning as the sun was coming up, and the light is somewhat yellow in the first two pictures.  I get impatient waiting, but I'll wait another fifteen minutes in the future to avoid that.  The nail polish colors are still pretty accurate though.

Nectarine Blast is a glowing tangerine orange.  Unfortunately, my skin read roughly the same color as the polish in this picture.  It looks like I stuck my hand in a spray tan booth.

OPI Nectarine Blast
OPI Nectarine Blast Nail Polish, Two Coats

Miami Spice is a pink shimmer.  The light had improved quite a bit for this one, and after this the light's normal.

OPI Miami Spice
OPI Miami Spice Nail Polish, Two Coats

Vio-Let's Surf is the three coater, a very delicate light purple shimmer with lots of sparkly bits in it.

OPI Vio-Let's Surf
OPI Vio-Let's Surf Nail Polish, Three Coats

Tulsa Tootsie Roll-a may be one cheesy name, but it's a great color I've coveted for a long time.  It's a deep slightly reddish brown shimmer.

OPI Tulsa Tootsie Roll-a
OPI Tulsa Tootsie Roll-a Nail Polish, Two Coats

Concord Grape is a fabulous dark purple with multi colored shimmer.

OPI Concord Grape
OPI Concord Grape Nail Polish, Two Coats

Home on the O-Range is a vibrant orange with gold shimmer.  This is another I've wanted for a long time.

OPI Home on the O-Range
OPI Home on the O-Range Nail Polish, Two Coats

I told you I got quite a few!  I think I have one more round of hard to find OPI's left.  My thought was that if they're going away on ebay, I'd better get what I wanted, especially when the prices of the hard to finds had dropped so much.  They suddenly became reasonably priced...

That's the update for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment