Friday, May 21, 2010

Hard to Find OPI's, Part I

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I told you earlier in the week that some good ebay sellers were clearing out their OPI stock, and I bought quite a few HTF's for right around retail (plus or minus $1.50).  I got some today, and thought I'd show you a few.

I took the pictures in natural light, and most were two coaters.  All but one are black label OPI's.  The first five are swatches, the last is a manicure with top coat.

Keep Off the Grass is a light green shimmer, and was one of two that were three-coaters.

OPI Keep Off the Grass
OPI Keep Off the Grass Nail Polish, Three Coats

Regis Raves is a deep pink creme that was a Regis exclusive.

OPI Regis Raves
OPI Regis Raves Nail Polish, Two Coats

Moscow Red is a classic red creme.

OPI Moscow Red
OPI Moscow Red Nail Polish, Two Coats

Massachusetts Mulberry is a red brown shimmer.

OPI Massachusetts Mulberry
OPI Massachusetts Mulberry Nail Polish, Two Coats

Eat'n Eggplant is a weird color, the brown purple shade of an eggplant skin, and it's a shimmer.

OPI Eat'n Eggplant
OPI Eat'n Eggplant Nail Polish, Two Coats

The last is one I never thought I'd see, Stargazer, which is a rust shimmer, the other three-coater.

OPI Stargazer
OPI Stargazer Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's my first six-pack box of hard to find OPI's, and there will be more to come.  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment