Monday, May 31, 2010

My Delights

So - here is my post haul from home.

Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
I was wearing this all night and most of the day. I loooove it. Thank you so much Karen :D
(Base Colour: L'Oreal Jet Set - 225, Stamp Colour: Sally Hansen Chrome - 04 Garnet, Plate: BM09)


Bundle Monster Plates
Really pleased with the designs on these. The all over designs are really small which is annoying. But so are the tip designs which might actually be better for my baby nails.

Martian Delights Spree
Some of these polishes are really thin which, I suppose, is what you risk when you buy cheap, old polishes. I will never learn...
I tried using the Chrystal Chrome for stamping with my new BM plates. It was so thin it was practically squirting out of the plates when I was pushing the stamper to it - if you know what I mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment