Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Sinful Colors Green Nail Polish

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I came across some new Sinful Colors nail polishes this week, and I picked up some green ones, so swatches of those are what I have for you today.  One, I'm not sure is new (I may have just passed on it before) - when it comes to drug store polishes, I know as much as you do regarding release dates and other info.

There's no general statement to be made regarding application - one was thick and a little gloppy, one very thin, two good.  The brush and bottle haven't changed, other than that one of my four has an "S" on top of the cap.  The pictures are all in natural light.

Innocent was the thick one, but it wasn't too hard to control and only took two coats.  It's a yellow green creme.

Sinful Colors Innocent
Sinful Colors Innocent Nail Polish, Two Coats

Mint Apple is probably my favorite of the four (even though a mint flavored apple would be an abomination), which is a shimmery dusty green that's really not all that minty.  It applied well and took three coats.

Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Sinful Colors Mint Apple Nail Polish, Three Coats

Happy Ending is the one with the worst name, a yellow green with a strong shimmer that applied well in three coats.  It's my second favorite.

Sinful Colors Happy Ending
Sinful Colors Happy Ending Nail Polish, Three Coats

HD Nails is the one I'm not sure is new.  It was very thin and I could still see through my nails a bit after three coats, but wasn't really up for applying a fourth.  It's a darker green shimmer and the one I like the least.

Sinful Colors HD Nails
Sinful Colors HD Nails Nail Polish, Three Coats

Those are my new Sinful Colors green nail polishes, and what I have for you this morning.  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment