Monday, May 24, 2010

Hard to Find OPI's, Part IV

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have the last of the hard to find OPI swatches for you for a little while.  They're all black labels, and most were two coaters, with the exception of one.  I took the pictures in daylight at a reasonable hour using my brand spanking new camera, which I'm still adjusting to, and the light was coming and going to some extent.  All six pictures are swatches.

The first is a classic, Blue Moon Lagoon, a light blue holo.  Since it's a little sheer, I used two coats over SpaRitual Full of Life, a light blue creme.

OPI Blue Moon Lagoon Nail Polish
OPI Blue Moon Lagoon Nail Polish, Two Coats over SpaRitual Full of Life

Greenwich Green, and olive green shimmer, is also a classic.  It's close to At Your Quebec and Call, but not a dupe for it.

OPI Greenwich Green
OPI Greenwich Green Nail Polish, Two Coats

Nordic Nights is a warm red creme.  The bottle had separated a bit leaving pigment on the inside of the neck, so I have a few pigment bits on my nails which I didn't notice until looking at the magnified picture.  Since I just wanted to show you the color, I decided to use the picture anyhow.

OPI Nordic Nights
OPI Nordic Nights Nail Polish, Two Coats

Ulta-mate Ruby was an Ulta exclusive red shimmer.

OPI Ulta-mate Ruby
OPI Ulta-mate Ruby Nail Polish, Two Coats

I Love the Holidays is a pinky coral shimmer, and it was the three coater.

OPI I Love the Holidays Nail Polish, Three Coats

I Love the Holidays has a corresponding glitter top coat, and I added one coat of it to I Love the Holidays.

I Love the Holidays Glitter Top Coat
I Love the Holidays Glitter Top Coat, One Coat, over I Love the Holidays

That's the end of this round of the hard to find OPI ebay extravaganza, and there's a much, much smaller one still to come.

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment