Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nails Inc Belgrave Place & The Mall

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I got a package from my friend Susi this morning, who'd recently returned from London.  She sent me Nails Inc Belgrave Place and The Mall, two especially fabulous Nails Inc nail polishes, and so I wanted to show them to you.

Belgrave place is a blurple creme in the bottle, but dried more blue.  I used two coats out of habit - one would have been sufficient.  This is dry with a base and top coat.

Nails Inc Belgrave Place Nail Polish
Nails Inc Belgrave Place Nail Polish, Two Coats with Base & Top

Then I wanted to try out The Mall - it's one I've wanted for a long time.  It was also good in one coat, but I added a second.  This is also with a base and top coat.

Nails Inc The Mall Nail Polish
Nails Inc The Mall Nail Polish, Two Coats with Base & Top

How fabulous is that?  I love it.  A big Thank You to Susi for both of these!

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment