Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chanel Black Velvet

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I just got Chanel Black Velvet, and I thought I'd show it to you.  I bought it primarily out of fear of kicking myself for not getting a Chanel LE six months from now, but truthfully, I'm disappointed in it.

It's a black creme with a subtle satin finish, but I doubt that it's significantly different than any black creme with no top coat.  I used two coats, and I got a couple of bubbles as well.  What a letdown.

Chanel Black Velvet
Chanel Black Velvet Nail Polish, Two Coats

I made sure it was dry by trying to smudge my thumb before taking the picture - that's as satin as it's going to get.  I was thrilled with Illusion D'Or, but alas, this is the most disappointing Chanel nail polish I've ever bought.

Lesson learned... Now you don't have to learn it the same way.  Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment