Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SpaRitual Knowledge Is Power

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have another from the SpaRitual Truth Collection for Spring 2011, Knowledge is Power.  My sense had previously been that a lot of SpaRitual names sound like public service announcements, but this one clinched it.  I have a vague recollection of PSA's ending with that, so this one's really overtly PSA.  Fortunately, it's a great color.

Knowledge is Power is an almost neon pink creme, and like Circle of Life, it only takes two coats for it to be perfectly even and opaque.  The polish was very easy to control, and had much better than average dry time.

SpaRitual Knowledge Is Power
SpaRitual Knowledge Is Power Nail Polish, Two Coats
I love neon pinks, and this one goes high on the list for me.  It's not as retina-searing as the Essies, Punchy Pink and Pink Parka, and the shade of it really appeals to me.  I'm a big fan.

On an entirely unrelated note, I got an email this morning with a link that I thought I'd share with you.  In December, Guiliana Rancic started an online newsletter called FabFitFun.  The name's descriptive, it addresses beauty, health, and general living issues of interest to women.  They sent out a piece today on leopard nails that I participated in, so I thought I'd give you a look if you want to check it out: http://bit.ly/catmani

That's just about all I know, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment