Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Japanese OPI DS Design

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have the last of my Japanese OPI Designer Series polishes, OPI DS Design (DS 012-JP).  This one is holographic like the others, but the holo pigment is much finer in Design.  Its main color is kind of a beige, very subdued.  The polish was a bit thinner than the others, and Design needed three coats to be good.

Japanese OPI DS Design
Japanese OPI DS Design Nail Polish, Three Coats
I really like polishes like this when I don't want something too over the top but still want something fun to peek it, like holiday gatherings (other than Christmas, as Christmas nails are my equivalent to Christmas sweaters).  DS Design's holo effect is quite strong (light bright enough to show the color washed out the holo a bit in the picture), so it's one of those that's really entertaining to play with in the light.

That's what I know this morning.  I bet I'll know a little more after some coffee, and I'd wager I'll be fully equipped to face the day after some vitamins.  Since the coffee and vitamins have yet to happen, you know what I know so far today, so until next time,  love and nail polish to you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment