Friday, January 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been tagged for the Stylish Blogger award by quite a few of you lovely people now so I think it's about time I posted it. It only took so long because I find it really hard to think of stuff about myself but after reading all of yours for a bit of inspiration, I managed to come up with a few things and then the facts just kept coming. I could probably write 20 facts about myself now! I also have some other awards to post, I haven't forgotten any. So if you tagged me and are still waiting to see it, don't worry, I promise they will all be up soon.


The Rules
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award it to 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award

Thank you very much to AntoszewskiaCristinaKyouyaMadisonCarissa and Sarah for tagging me. 
Toni also tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award which has very similar rules to this one so I'll merge the two here.



1. My head is full of useless movie trivia but I can’t remember anything I’m taught in school.

2. I’m addicted to Call of Duty. It's not just for guys. I rule at it to be honest, I beat one of my guy friends and he refuses to play with me any more for fear of losing to a girl. Man pride is stupid.
(If you think you can beat me, my PSN name is Sammersaurus)

3. I have a very obnoxious personality. I’m always right(!) and I’m not afraid to speak my mind.

4. I’ve had 15 piercings in my life time, but only 11 remain. I had my first when I was about 7 or 8 after finally convincing my mother to let me have my ears pierced. Now she rolls her eyes every time I come home with a new hole in me.

5. I can’t hold a grudge. I never stay upset about anything for too long and I can move on from bad situations really quickly.

6. My friends joke that I have OCD. I’m a neat freak and can’t stand mess and disorganisation. Proof: I requested a label maker for my birthday a few years ago.

7. My life motto is ‘You don’t ask, you don’t get’. If you want something, act on it. Don’t wait around to be offered an opportunity – make one for yourself.

I tag:

Goose from Goose's Glitter
Salla from Purple Blur
Alice from Nails by Alice
Danielle from Polish Obsessed
Emma from Polish and Love
The Erins from Never Enough Nails
Millie from Perdy Claws
Kari from Once Bitten
Katherine from Necessary Nails
Ivy and Ioewe from Quick Dry Is A Lie
Laura from Emerald Green 88

No comments:

Post a Comment