Friday, January 14, 2011

SpaRitual Eye of the Beholder

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm back to the SpaRitual Truth Collection today with Eye of the Beholder, a light Springy green creme.  It's both darker and more yellow than the plethora of mint greens that are around now.  The polish is thick, so I did very thin coats.  After the second, it was opaque but a bit streaky, so I added a third coat.  I could easily have just made the second a little thicker and been done with two, which is what I'll do next time.

SpaRitual Eye of the Beholder
SpaRitual Eye of the Beholder Nail Polish, Three Coats
I really like the color a lot, but it looked a little plain on its own so I added the tip pattern from Chez Delaney plate H5 in Konad White.

SpaRitual Eye of the Beholder Nail Polish with Chez Delaney H5
SpaRitual Eye of the Beholder Nail Polish and Chez Delaney Plate H5
I love the finished manicure.  It's really cheerful, so I keep peeking at it.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment