Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Barry M Dusky Mauve

Here are a few pictures of Barry M Dusky Mauve. This is rumoured to be a dupe for Chanel's Paradoxal. I can't give you a solid opinion on that claim but judging from swatches I've seen of the Chanel, I'd say it is pretty darn close!


I wore this on New Years Eve and lots of my friends commented on it. My bestie (who has never bought a polish in her life!) even said she's going to get some to wear at work because it looks so sophisticated.


I also have Models Own Purple Grey in my collection which you can see here. This polish is a good match for the colour of Dusky Mauve but doesn't have the shimmer - it's just a plain creme.

And of course - I had to put a Konad over it and matte it up.



Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: Barry M - Dusky Mauve
Konad Colour: Collection 2000 - Moonlight Shine
Top Coat of Essie Matte About You

No comments:

Post a Comment