Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SpaRitual Reveal Yourself

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Another day, another polish from SpaRitual's Truth Collection, this time Reveal Yourself.  There's a name that can be taken a lot of ways...

Reveal Yourself is a super pale pastel pink creme, very Springy.  The polish is quite thick, as is usually the case with very white shades, so I found myself doing really, really thin coats, which resulted in the need for three coats.  I wasn't aware that I was doing that until the second, so I think it could really be fine with two normal coats.  The dry time on this one was good, although not unusually fast like Knowledge is Power and Circle of Life.

SpaRitual Reveal Yourself
SpaRitual Reveal Yourself Nail Polish, Three Coats
I like the color, but it looked plain so I added some flower nail decals to it.  Unfortunately, those were a cheapo crappy purchase, so they did't stay laying down flat and pretty much wrecked the manicure.  I intend to leave it unless the edges of the decals snag on things and bug the heck out of me!

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment