Monday, January 24, 2011

Barry M Raspberry

My mouth has been annoying me recently. My wisdom teeth have been causing me trouble on and off for years now but I've always just done my best to ignore it and wait for it to pass. I know I should really go to the dentist but I know they're gonna say I need them out and I hate getting anaesthetic, doesn't everyone?
Anyway, my whole jaw has been aching for a few days now and I hate it but I'm handling it like a boss!

I used a different camera for these two pictures and they've come out totally different colours! The first is most colour accurate but I love the second one because it looks so sunny and it's nice to be reminded at this time of year that the sun still exists.



Plate: BM11
Base Colour: Barry M - Raspberry
Stamp Colour: George @ Asda - Natural White
Top Coat of NYC

P.S Please check out my For Sale Page if you're in the market for an MP3 player or Digital Camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment