Sunday, January 2, 2011

Help?!

I'm attempting to redesign my blog a bit for the new year. I've been meaning to do it for absolutely ages but never found the time or motivation to learn html in depth. I know some of the basics of html but I've been struggling for a while to get the results I want.

The plan is to make a new banner and change my background colour.

I also want to change the width of my 'posts' section and sidebar. Well, not exactly change it but make it so that they are both fixed sizes rather than being a percentage of your screen width. I've been viewing my blog from some computers other than my own and realised that it looks different monitor to monitor.

So here's my plea.... If anyone can help me with the html I need to make this happen, please let me know.
You can email me or just leave a comment below and I'll email you.

I'd be so grateful to anyone who can help me, even in the smallest way!

Thank you, 
Sammy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment