Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Bring on the Bling & H4

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today, I've just added to the Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet I applied yesterday.  I started with Chez-Delaney plate H4, using the tip pattern I showed you from it, in Konad Green Special Polish.  That worked out well, but I thought the whole thing could use some sparkle, so I added two coats of Deborah Lippmann Bring on the Bling, then quick dry top coat.

Deborah Lippmann Bring on the Bling & H4 over Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Now, I think it's fair to say that Bring on the Bling is a little more assertively named than is descriptive, but at the same time, I understand that Bring on the Subtle Shimmer just isn't as catchy.  In any case, as you can see, the Lippmann is good for adding some sparkle, but it's not the over the top kind.

So that's my new and improved manicure for today.  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment