Monday, January 17, 2011

SpaRitual Face of Destiny

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm finally wrapping up the SpaRitual Truth Collection with Face of Destiny.  Face of Destiny is a very assertively named polish for a mom color - it's kind of a muted orange-ish creme, and it was the only color family my mom ever wore.

It was perfect in two coats and really easy to apply.

SpaRitual Face of Destiny
SpaRitual Face of Destiny Nail Polish, Two Coats
I think some Konad would spice it up quite nicely.  In fact, I tried with a pattern from m83, but I failed and decided not to hurt your eyes with that picture.

That's it for today, and that's the end of SpaRitual Truth for Spring 2011.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  




The rest of SpaRitual Truth:
Enlightened Soul
Eye of the Beholder
Reveal Yourself
Knowledge is Power
Circle of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment