Monday, January 3, 2011

Essie Pink Parka & Konad m56

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

Today I was in the mood for pink, and I'm desperately weary of Winter already, so I used Essie Pink Parka, a retina-searing pink creme (consider that your warning about the picture of it!).  It's a good neon pink, opaque in two coats and even in three for me (which means if I were more careful, two might be good).

I thought Pink Parka could use a little Konad, so I used my ol' favorite tip pattern from plate m56 with Konad White Pearl Special Polish.  The patterns a little shorter than I'd prefer, but I guess they all can't work out just right... Anyhow, now I have a nice pink Summer manicure.

Essie Pink Parka Nail Polish with Konad m56
Essie Pink Parka Nail Polish, Three Coats with Konad m56 in Konad White Pearl
I told you it was retina searing!  You should have seen me when I came in from taking pictures - it looked like I was weeping, my eyes were watering so much from looking at this in bright light.  One nice thing you can see here is that the White Pearl didn't smudge at all, and I didn't allow any wait time between stamping the last nail and applying top coat to the first.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment