Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tinkerbell? More like TinkerSWELL

I discovered a very interesting effect yesterday when I was painting my nails. I didn't have time for a konadicure but I didn't want 'plain' nails so I decided to add a coat of BYS Tinkerbell on top of the black polish I was wearing.

Now, this polish looks like creamy pink glitter, and on its own, it is, so I was expecting it to add a very subtle light pink shimmer. But when it was on, it made the black look like a diesel blue with shimmer. And I LOVED IT. So if they have it in stock next time I go to my BYS shop, I will add a bottle to my giveaway.

So here is today's konadicure. I went with the Tinkerbell again, this time over navy blue - to get a steely blue result.


Konad Plate: BM20
Base Colour: Barbara Daly Make Up - Tattoo
Shimmer: BYS - 38 Tinkerbell
Konad Colour: W7 - Black
Top Coat of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment