Monday, June 21, 2010

Nubar Violet Sparkle

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I started a manicure this morning which I hope will be one of the grander ones I do, but lost interest in doing my nails early in the process.  I got as far as getting the base color in and wandered off to the next thing, so I plan to finish it today or tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I have something else to show you.  I wore Nubar Violet Sparkle a couple weeks ago, and managed to get a decent picture of it.  I think it's two coats, it might be three, with top coat.

Nubar Violet Sparkle
Nubar Violet Sparkle Nail Polish, Two Coats

I hope to have a fun one to show you tomorrow - it'll either be great or a huge failure, I'll find out which when I execute it.  So that's all for today, and until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment