Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RBL No More War & BM17

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I got my Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War from the re-release of it, so I had to use it today.  However, there was an unfortunate incident...

Yesterday I wore American Apparel Malibu Green, and upon removal this morning, my skin became Malibu Green.  I use non-acetone remover normally, so I started with that, was horrified at the color of my skin, grabbed some Remove+ and tried that, used a nail prep product that's acetone and isopropyl alcohol, then resorted to whitening toothpaste and mouthwash.  Know what?  My hands are still somewhat Malibu Green.  I was going to use old pictures you haven't seen today, but then decided I'd go ahead and show you my green hands so you know what you might be in for.  I look like the daughter of The Green Giant.

So, today's mani... It's RBL No More War with a tip apptern from Bundle Monster plate BM17 in Konad Black Pearl.  Here's two coats of No More War alone.

Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War
Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War Nail Polish, Two Coats

See how stained my skin is?  I've never had that happen with any polish before - usually acetone remover will take it off, but I told you all the things I tried, and this was as much progress as I was able to make. 

Here's No More War with the Bundle Monster stamp.

Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War Nail Polish and BM17
Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War Nail Polish, Two Coats, and Plate BM17

The Bundle Monster tip patterns look super narrow on the plate, but they seem to work just fine for me.

That's today's Nails of the Day and my tale of woe.  Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment