Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some Nails Incs

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This morning I just have two recent Nails of the Day for you, both from Nails Inc.  I love Nails Inc, and I haven't run into one yet that I could complain about (brush, application, color...).  The only negative is that they're not more available in the U.S.

The first is Nails Inc Emerald Street, which is one from a recent collection of metallics they did.  It's a really shimmery green, and two coats was all it took.  The picture of this and of the next one are both day-old manicures.

Nails Inc Emerald Street
Nails Inc Emerald Street Nail Polish, Two Coats

Yesterday I wore Belgrave Square,a a slightly sheer shimmery, microglitter-y pink.  Since it was a bit on the sheer side by design, I used a third coat to make it opaque.

Nails Inc Belgrave Square
Nails Inc Belgrave Square Nail Polish, Three Coats

For both of these manicures, I used Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base and top coat, which I really like.  If they were priced comparably to U.S. products, I'd likely use them more often.

That's it for this morning, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment