Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I know it's been a while...

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I just moved out of my Uni flat and back home for the summer so everything is chaos! This is the first time I've been able to get to my computer as it's been buried under the pile of junk I managed to accumulate this past year. Haha.

I haven't even had time to do my nails (*cry*) but I'm very nearly done sorting through the mounds of clutter so I will aim to post a manicure tonight but apologies if I don't manage to.

On a lighter note - I won Carli @ Konad-licious's giveaway of Australian branded polishes a while back and the package arrived today. As you may know if you are a regular visitor to this blog - I love love love BYS polishes - and more than half of this giveaway consisted of BYS so I was very excited!!

Peace out and wish me luck with the clutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment