Saturday, June 12, 2010

OPI Flit a Bit & Winnie the Pooh

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I just finished my Nails of the Day, and thought I'd show you while the rest of the world sleeps.  I decided to spring for the last OPI Summer Flutter color, Flit a Bit.  Oranges have been appealing to my lately, and it's an orange creme, so I got it.

Flit a Bit is a three-coater for me, but the dry time was not bad.  Once I got it on, it was a little more of an orange creme than I was after - it just kind of says, "Hi!  I'm orange."  I figured the best way to work with it and have a little fun would be to add some Winnie the Pooh water decals.  Not exactly an obvious choice, but they were there in my nail art stuff and not a whole lot of colors lend themselves to Winnie the Pooh, so I went with it. I added the water decals and another coat of top coat to seal them, and it's suddenly 1975 for me again.

OPI Flit a Bit with Winnie the Pooh Water Decals
OPI Flit a Bit Nail Polish, Three Coats, with Winnie the Pooh Water Decals

It's festive, if nothing else, and how can I possibly get cranky today when I have Tigger doing a handstand on my ring fingers?

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment