Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pink Manicures

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have some pink manicures to show you, one from last week, and today's in two parts.

The one from last week is CND Sweet, a carnation pink creme, which was a two-coater, topped with one coat of CND Sugar Sparkle, a white sparkle polish with little white flaky bits in it.  This is with top coat.

CND Sweet Nail Polish with CND Sugar Sparkle
CND Sweet Nail Polish, Two Coats, with One Coat CND Sugar Sparkle

Today's is in two parts because I started with the base color, American Apparel Coney Island, yesterday.  After more acetone and whitening products, I got the green from Malibu Green off of my skin, but I didn't take the picture until this morning.  One thing I noticed in selecting a picture was that at the outside corner of my thumb nail, I have a little chip already, which is no good.  However, Coney Island is a pretty color and a $5 two-coater, so I can live with it.

American Apparel Coney Island
American Apparel Coney Island Nail Polish, Two Coats

I'm wearing pink and black today, so I added a tip pattern to Coney Island in Konad Black Pearl Special Polish from Konad plate M80.  It's a little cutesy, but hearts are where my mood is these days.

American Apparel Coney Island Nail Polish and Konad M80
American Apparel Coney Island Nail Polish, Two Coats, with Konad M80

Those are the pink manicures I have to show you, and that's about it for today.  Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment