Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Purple Manicures

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a few Nails of the Day for you, including today's, that are purple.  That's all they have in common.

First up is China Glaze LOL from the OMG Collection.  I used Nfu Oh Aqua Base and Diamont top coat with it.

China Glaze LOL
China Glaze LOL Nail Polish with Nfu Oh Aqua Base

Next is yesterday's Nails of the Day, which was two coats of Nubar Pasadena Purple with a tip pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM18 in Konad White.

Nubar Pasadena Purple Nail Polish
Nubar Pasadena Purple Nail Polish with BM18 in Konad White

The last is the manicure I just did for today, Nina Ultra Pro in Purple Xing (I have no idea what's going on with some of the Nina Ultra Pro names...).  It was a two-coater.

Nina Ultra Pro Purple Xing
Nina Ultra Pro Purple Xing Nail Polish, Two Coats

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment