Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nubar Torrid Red & Konad M71

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's just another Nails of the Day.  I have a few things to swatch for you, but I haven't had good morning sun in a while...

So today is Nubar Torrid Red with a lace pattern from Konad plate M71 using Konad Gold Black (or Black Gold, I forget the name) Princess Polish.  The Konad doesn't show up a whole lot - I'm doing something today where I didn't want to be too off the wall with it, but a day without Konad is like a day without sunshine.

I've shown you Torrid Red before - it's really well pigmented for a red and is a two-coater.  Here's the finished manicure.

Nubar Torrid Red Nail Polish & Konad M71
Nubar Torrid Red Nail Polish, Two Coats with Konad M71

That's all I have for today, so until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment