Thursday, June 24, 2010

China Glaze Vintage Vixen Swatches, Part II

Good morning, Dear Reader!

As promised, I have swatches of the other half of China Glaze's Vintage Vixen Collection for you this morning (manufacturer samples).  These were again three coats in artificial light.  A few could have used a fourth coat, but I wanted to be consistent.

Swing Baby is a great champagne shimmer, but I can still see through it after three coats.  It would need a fourth.

China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Swing Baby
China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Swing Baby Nail Polish, Three Coats

Hey, Doll is a light reddish brown shimmer, good in three coats.

China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Hey, Doll
China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Hey, Doll Nail Polish, Three Coats

Bogie is a really interesting eggplant purple shimmer, good in three coats.

China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Bogie
China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Bogie Nail Polish, Three Coats

Midnight Mission is a great shade of blue with silver microglitter, and was good in three coats but for one bald patch I didn't notice until I was selecting pictures.  Had I seen it when taking pictures, I could have fixed just the one spot.

China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Midnight Mission
China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Midnight Mission Nail Polish, Three Coats

Emerald Fitzgerald is a very nice dark green shimmer.

China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Emerald Fitzgerald
China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Emerald Fitzgerald Nail Polish, Three Coats

First Class Ticket is a dark bluish purple, and the one I'm wearing.  The picture is before top coat.

China Glaze Vintage Vixen: First Class Ticket
China Glaze Vintage Vixen: First Class Ticket Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's the end of China Glaze's Vintage Vixen Collection.  I told you there wasn't a bad one in the bunch!  I still think some are better than others, but they'll all get used by me.

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment