Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Color Club Rebel Debutante Mystery

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I got an order from Trans Design yesterday, and in it was another bottle of Color Club Rebel Debutante.  An all new color, in fact...

When I swatched The Rebel Debutante Collection, I did a comparison showing you it was identical to Poptastic's Twiggie (here).  The one I got yesterday is a completely different shade, not identical to Twiggie at all.  Here are the old and new Rebel Debutante bottles.

Color Club Rebel Debutante Comparision
Color Club Rebel Debutante Nail Polish Bottle Comparision

I used the new Rebel Debutante this morning.  This is two coats, a dry manicure - it's a little bright for my camera to capture perfectly, but it makes the point.

Color Club Rebel Debutante
Color Club Rebel Debutante Nail Polish, Two Coats

So Twiggie and Rebel Debutante are not the same color after all, we discover months later.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment