Monday, June 14, 2010

A Tale of Two Cities

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm not really going to make up a tale of two cities, just today's Nails of the Day is two polishes with cities in their names, and I couldn't resist the title.

The first part of the manicure is American Apparel Malibu Green, a blue green creme.  This one barely needed two coats for me.  Here it is complete with top coat.

American Apparel Malibu Green
American Apparel Malibu Green Nail Polish, Two Coats

I'd planned to Konad it, but ran into my bottle of China Glaze Atlantis while Malibu Green was drying, and thought a coat of Atlantis over it would be fun.  I added one coat of Atlantis and another coat of top coat, and it's pretty smooth with just the one coat of top coat over Atlantis.  I selected a picture without the most clear focus to give you a hint at how holo Atlantis is - it's much more so in person.

China Glaze Atlantis Nail Polish over Malibu Green
China Glaze Atlantis Nail Polish, One Coat over American Apparel Malibu Green

That's my glitterific Nails of the Day.  Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment