Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I got barred from the Internet!
In my university residences (I think it's 'dorms' in America), if you try to use Peer to Peer software like Vuze, or any other bit torrent - you get your internet access suspended for an hour.
Since the Vuze logo is really similar to the Photoshop one, I clicked on that by accident and got myself locked out just as I was getting ready to post this :( It's not even the first time I've done that either, haha.

Last night I went to see 4.3.2.1 which is AMAZING. Got to be the best British film I've seen in ages. Definitely worth a watch. And the soundtrack was really cool too so I'm gonna get that a.s.a.p.

Anyway, there should be another post later if I can control my clicks tonight and avoid another ban.

I know this look really similar to yesterday's colour but I promise it's different!


Plate: BM12
Base Colour: Collection 2000 Hot Looks - 33 Button Moon (Courtesy of Marina)
Konad Colour: George@ Asda - No. 9 Cloudless Sky
No Top Coat, just Sally Hansen Dry Kwik

No comments:

Post a Comment