Friday, June 11, 2010

More Nails Incs

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I bet you already know what's in store for today - more Nails Inc nail polishes.  These are two Nails of the Day that are relatively recent.  I got both polishes from HQHair.com, and like them both even though they're very different.

Dover St Market is a purple creme I've wanted for some time, but never been able to find in stock anywhere that ships to the U.S.  I was surprised it was there when HQ Hair had a discount code going a few weeks back. It was a two coater, but barely - once was almost enough.

Nails Inc Dover St Market
Nails Inc Dover St Market Nail Polish, Two Coats

Isn't that a great purple?  I was well worth the wait for it.

The other is Long Acre, a weirdo green/yellow creme that appeals to me.  This was also a two coater.

Nails Inc Long Acre
Nails Inc Long Acre Nail Polish, Two Coats

I added a tip pattern from a Bundle Monster plate, BM18, to it in Konad Green.  I think I might have liked it better without the stamping, but what the heck...

Nails Inc Long Acre Nail Polish with BM18
Nails Inc Long Acre Nail Polish, Two Coats with BM18 in Konad Green

I love Nails Incs, big cap and all (it doesn't hinder application for me, and my hands are pretty small).  The colors are great and I like the quality of the polish quite a bit.

That's the update for this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment