Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OPI Summer Flutter (Well, Some)

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I got three of the four OPI Summer Flutter shades, and have swatches for you.  The pictures are of three coats each in sunlight.

Flower-to-Flower is a medium pink with a great shimmer.

OPI Flower-to-Flower from Summer Flutter
OPI Flower-to-Flower Nail Polish from Summer Flutter, Three Coats

Catch Me in Your Net is a dupe for Zoya Charla, but Charla was more opaque on me.

OPI Catch Me In Your Net from Summer Flutter
OPI Catch Me In Your Net Nail Polish from Summer Flutter, Three Coats

Wing It! is a red pink shimmery glittery polish, like a pink Catch Me in Your Net.

OPI Wing It! from Summer Flutter
OPI Wing It! Nail Polish from Summer Flutter, Three Coats

The fourth, the orange, I'm undecided on, so I don't have that for you.  What I like about the three I did get is that the shimmer in them is really great, more along the lines of OPI's non-US releases, so it's nice to see them in a US release.

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment