Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OPI Merry Midnight

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'd sworn I would Konad today since it's been two weeks since I last did, but today is the first day the sun has peeked out in many days, and this little pretty showed up in the mail on Saturday - OPI Merry Midnight. A few weeks back, AveYou had a coupon that had to be an error. It was $10 off with no minimum and you could place multiple orders, and they had a few of the OPI Holiday polishes up in error as well. The code was placed on a message board, and promptly deactivated the next day. I'm guilty of doing my part to get the code deactivated...

In any case, Merry Midnight plus sun couldn't be passed up! Merry Midnight is combination of many things I love: a purple base (♥), blue glitter (♥ ♥), and red flakies (♥ ♥ ♥). What more could I possibly ask for???

This is three coats over a base of Nu Nails, topped with Diamont, given a few minutes to dry.


There's even more good news! The brush on this one was good, not moppy at all. I haven't seen the rest of these yet, but this one gives me hope. The only criticism Merry Midnight brings to mind for me is, if Suzi & Co. are capable of something this creative, why the hell do they give us 7,000 shades of red all the time? That, Dear Reader, is the $64,000 question. Suzi has, for the time being, redeemed herself for the crime of releasing the Reflecting Glitters only overseas with this one though, so we're square for now (Like she cares! Ha!).

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment