Saturday, September 12, 2009

OPI Reflecting Pool & Golden Rainbow

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This week has been Hard to Find Nail Polish Week on a message board I'm on, and I had some pretties show up for it just in time. I think they count as high-end because if you want them, you have to pay UK or Asian prices and have them sent here, which is never cheap. They're OPI's Reflecting Glitters (I think that's the name, but don't quote me!).

Here they are lined up all in a row. I had to show them to the board as soon as they arrived!


Look! They even have Cosmo's reader's kiss of approval, and you know how important that is to me!

I hadn't done my nails yesterday when they showed up, so I immediately broke into Reflecting Pool. It's a stone blue shimmer with tiny bits of gold glitter. This is two coats.


You know my love of hex glitters, so I had to add two coats of Golden Rainbow to it.


Now I have an absolutely fabulous blingtastic manicure. I want to leave it alone for another day, but I think I want to play with the other two nail polishes just a little bit more!

On an entirely unrelated note, I just got an email from Chanel that Jade and Jade Rose are available online. Go get 'em if you want 'em - they won't be there long!

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment